I am very proud of all I’ve accomplished so far but know I’m only just beginning…
Dr. Juliana is a licensed marriage and family therapist and a counselor with a Ph.D. in counseling education. For 20 years, she’s worked with clients to help them manage relationships, sexuality, confidence, infertility, and more. Her work has been featured in Oprah, CBS’s The DrS., The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Women’s Health, The Discovery Channel, Martha Stewart, Conde Nest, TV Panel ShareCare, Inc., and Shape (among others).
Her flagship courses include REVEALED: Uncovering your Sexual Story, REVEALED International Facilitation Certification, Be Your Own (S)expert and The Wanting. She’s also a writer and thought-leader, and she speaks to audiences around the world. Most recently, she was named the Lifestyle Expert for Tempur Sealy, where she also serves on their Sleep Council, is the therapist at large for The Broadway Collective, and (s)expert for Campowerment.
Speaking Engagements & Lectures
Dr. Juliana is a power-house speaker who knows how to connect and empower an audience. Your guests will leave feeling inspired, educated, and truly seen. She’s spent over a decade helping women and men all over the world feel empowered, connected, and in control of their relationships and sexual lives. She holds a Ph.D. in Counseling Education and is a licensed marriage and family therapist & a licensed professional counselor.
Dr. Juliana can discuss various topics related to sex, relationships, and love with confidence, humor, clarity, comfort, and ease...
- Understanding Your Sexual Journey
- Sex ed for adults
- Tantra 101
- How Sexuality relates to your professional life
- Be Your Own (S)expert: A Holistic Way of Understanding Sex
- Finding Sexy: Reclaiming What Sexy Means to You
- The Wanting: All You Need to Know about Libido and Desire
- Forming a new relationship with your body
- Embracing fantasies and desires
- Communication and Sex
- Kink 101
- Porn: Responsibility & Addiction
- #Metoo in the workplace
- Talking to your kids about sex & porn
- Life after a loss of a loved one
- Life and sex after divorce
- College topics (Consent, The first 6 weeks of Freshman year, The Sex Ed you never received)
- Counseling/Medical topics (how to be a sexually informed practitioner, how to be a safe & sex-positive person for your patients)
- Domestic violence
- How to understand and tell your sexual stories & more
Sex and Intimacy in Midlife with Dr. Juliana Hauser
Finding & Honing Your Agency with Dr. Juliana Hauser
Sex & Pregnancy with Therapist and Sex Educator Dr. Juliana Hauser
Sexual Agency + Embodying Your Essence w/ Dr. Juliana Hauser